SaaS Sales Representative
Website GoHighGear HighGear
The Only Way to Workflow
If you are a top tier B2B SaaS salesperson and tired of fighting to sell your undifferentiated solution to an increasingly crowded market, come join HighGear! We are the leading no-code enterprise workflow automation solution serving an explosive worldwide market. We are committed to your success while delivering unparalleled customer success.
We are seeking experienced direct sales representatives with proven skills in selling sophisticated B2B software solutions to mid and enterprise-level organizations. You will lead a highly consultative solution sales cycle including lead generation or processing and development, technical and financial qualification, and closing. You will be supported by marketing/lead generation programs and technically-skilled sales engineering resources. You’ll serve as evangelists presenting cutting-edge product solutions, using hands-on skills to demonstrate solutions aligned with customer needs.
Business acumen is critical to assess prospect requirements and differentiate the features and value of HighGear solutions along with their economic benefits and associated ROI. Extensive training, sales engineering support, and access to HighGear University materials are provided to prepare representatives with tools and references to articulate product features and use cases.
Our most important criterion is a strong cultural fit. We have a great culture and are proud to be guided by the faith-based principles of passion, humility, teamwork, and integrity. We have the innovative culture and customer focus of a startup, but we are a mature company with careful financial management and strong cash reserves.
Compensation & Benefits
- Base salary between $55k and $110k depending on qualifications and experience
- Uncapped incentive compensation for achieving/exceeding annual performance goals (100% of base compensation at quota)
- 401(k) with 4% match
- Life and disability insurance
- Heavily subsidized healthcare for you and your family, including dental and vision coverage
- Health Savings Account with a 2-for-1 contribution match up to IRS limits
- 24 days of flexible PTO per year
- Develop and manage a sales pipeline to consistently close business for company products and services within assigned territory and quota.
- Develop strong product knowledge to professionally and effectively present/demo HighGear products to prospective customers.
- Assess requirements, work collaboratively and cross-functionally within the Company to prepare written proposals/quotations for HighGear products and services.
- Maintain and report sales activities in CRM for accurate sales forecasting and weekly management reviews.
- Representatives will be responsible achievement of sales forecasts.
- Demonstrate appropriate sense of urgency and timeliness in meeting deadlines.
- Smart and Curious.
- Confident and Teachable.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fast learner, not afraid of getting under the hood with sophisticated technology.
- Must be willing to work in the Frederick office full time.
- Must be a US citizen or permanent resident.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test.
- 3+ years of professional software sales experience. B2B SaaS sales highly desirable.
- Relevant college degree preferred. Recent technical or sales-related experience will be considered.