Series: Thriving During Crisis
Webinar: How to Ask Nicely. Considerate Sales Strategies in Tough Times.
Date: April 28, 2020 9am-10am
Location: Your Remote Workspace
Instructors: Neuberger & Co
We all want to continue to help our existing customers and bring on new ones, but how do we do that right now?
- How do we make a call to ask for new business, a sponsorship or a referral and not sound like a jerk?
- Is it even right to be picking up the phone and calling people?
- If so, what do I say, what is my message?
- How do I not come off as inconsiderate or tone-deaf?
- What actions can I take to make progress now and better yet, set my business up for the future?
If you are asking yourself these questions, you are not alone. The good news is that we all have a choice.
Register now for this session and learn how to sell during this crisis. Turn this challenge into an opportunity for you and your business by discovering the three keys to selling successfully in any environment. This session is perfect for anyone responsible for account management, business development, sales, sponsorship or any aspect of growing the bottom line.
Don’t sit back and wait for this to be over. Learn how to take massive action – the right way – and thrive in this environment.
**** As this webinar is funded by State of MD EARN Grant funding, the information requested on the Registration Form is REQUIRED by the State of Maryland for their tracking and statistics purposes. ****
Any questions, please contact ASPIRE Coordinator, Brooke Warburton firstname.lastname@example.org.