Join Sales and Marketing professionals in the Frederick Tech Corridor for our Sales & Marketing Meetup Speaker Series. Not just a social gathering, we actually discuss real-world cases, strategies and solutions. techfrederick’s Sales & Marketing Speaker Series will introduce you to local tech leaders who specialize in Sales & Marketing and share their insights and strategies.
Our May 11th Sales & Marketing meet-up discussion will focus on:
Marketing Operations, Lead Generation and Sales Enablement
Wednesday, May 11th POSTPONED
Where: KTL Solutions – 5119 Pegasus Court, Frederick
This session will review the importance of Marketing and Sales being aligned. These are not standalone departments that should operate in their own silos, and we shall explore how they can effectively work together. Marketing and Sales alignment is critical to business growth, and we will cover best practices for alignment you will be able to implement in your own organization.
Areas we will cover include:
• How do we set our Marketing Budget and the role of Finance & Sales?
• Process and marketing operations.
• Generating Marketing Qualified Leads (MQL).
• When do leads get handed off to the Sales Team?
• Is Sales getting qualified leads? What happens when they are not?
• Discuss the Sales/Marketing Feedback loop.