Content Marketing Specialist
A2LA is a non-profit, public service membership organization offering compliance and accreditation services to organizations all over the world. A2LA is dedicated to formally recognizing testing, calibration and other laboratories and related organizations for their quality and technical competency with a variety of international standards (ISO/IEC 17025, ISO 15189, etc.), federal requirements (FDA, GLP, FCC, etc.), state (cannabis, etc.), and local requirements (water testing, etc.).
Whether it is the clean air that you breathe, the water you drink or the vehicle you drive, A2LA helps make the world a better, safer place by working to ensure that organizations are releasing products and services that are meeting testing and quality standards. Detailed information about our services can be found on our website at www.A2LA.org.
A2LA is seeking a results-driven and engaging professional to develop captivating content and build brand awareness by working closely with our marketing team. This is an exceptional opportunity to grow within a global non-profit organization as a Content Marketing Specialist. This position will report directly to the Marketing Manager.
You are someone who is passionate about marketing trends and thrives in a fast-paced environment. You have proven excellent communication skills and know how to manage your time effectively. You are someone who enjoys developing content strategies through print and digital marketing while working on a team. You are self-motivated especially good at turning technical information into reader-friendly stories with personality.
- Manage list building, persona development, and creative messaging.
- Oversee campaign execution, producing fresh content, and monitoring analytics.
- Take the lead on drafting communications materials for campaigns, contributing to blog posts, podcasts, press releases, e-letters, and social media posts.
- Stay current on the latest marketing news trends through various continuing education outlets and following relevant resources.
- Write, edit, and proof other content as needed to ensure consistency in quality, style, and brand voice across the business.
- Work closely with digital marketing and graphic design to produce assets that are SEO-friendly, visually appealing, and on-brand.
- Proactively share best practices and expertise with the marketing team.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
A2LA may provide exceptions to educational requirements for veterans who demonstrate the ability to perform the duties listed in this job posting.
A successful candidate for these positions typically meets the following criteria:
- 5+ years of proven experience with web design, graphic design, and creative/copywriting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or Journalism.
- Ability to adapt writing style to engage the target audience.
- Experience with Adobe Suite – InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to translate communication strategy to internal teams.
- Capacity to learn new platforms and tools quickly.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to learn A2LA services.
Benefits and Compensation
The salary for this position is commensurate with experience. In addition, A2LA offers a robust 403(b) retirement plan and benefits package including medical, dental, HSA, FSA (medical and dependent), life insurance, short- and long-term disability, employee assistance program (EAP), AFLAC, tuition reimbursement and other pre-taxed benefits, paid-time off, 10 paid government holidays, 1 floating holidays, training and development, career advancement opportunities and much more!
Working Environment & Physical Requirements
The physical demands and work environment described here reflect those of a person, in this position, will typically encounter.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to walk; sit for long hours, use fingers for typing; talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision for reviewing documents on the computer or in hard copy state.
Work Environment: Work is typically performed in an office setting. Hours are flexible, but they should normally encompass at least the core hours of 9:00AM to 3:00PM, total at least forty (40) hours for each work week, and suit the needs of various training clients, where appropriate.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the essential duties satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
A2LA is an equal opportunity employer. A2LA does not discriminate in employment based upon race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex (including sexual harassment), sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, military status or unfavorable discharge from military service, or any other federally protected classification.
Military/Military Spouse Personnel are encouraged to apply.