Excel in Google Analytics hidden tricks so your website’s performance is in plain sight!
Google Analytics might seem overwhelming at first glance. It has many features that you likely aren’t using to their full potential. If you aren’t conducting in- depth analysis of your website visitors, then you won’t understand your customer’s behavior and what they are looking for. This means you won’t be as well equipped to address their needs.
What if you could achieve your strategic goals by utilizing Google Analytics – both the basic functions and a few tricks and techniques that many marketers are not aware exist? You’ll be able to develop smarter online strategies and engage more customers when you understand what Google Analytics is trying to tell you.
- See where your customers come from (like an ad, a social media channel, a referring partner, or a search term),
- Know what pages they visit (and which ones they don’t),
- Know when they leave your website, and more
As a driven and customer-focused business owner, or the person responsible for your organization’s website, learn how to make the right decisions to engage your customers online.
Don’t miss out on developing smarter online strategies.
Engage more customers.
Training: Google Analytics- The Basics and Beyond
Date: February 24, 2021, 11:30am – 12:30pm
Location: Your remote workspace
$130 $25 through grant support, techfrederick is able to offer this class at a reduced rate
Note: No pre-requisites are required for this class, however this session will NOT cover initial account set up to your site, so attendees should have Google Analytics already connected/accessible before attending
*** As this training is funded by State of MD EARN Grant funding, the information requested throughout the registration and participation process is REQUIRED by the State of Maryland for their tracking and statistical purposes. ***
Who should attend:
- Business Owners
- Anyone within an organization who needs to understand how visitors are interacting on their website
During this session, we will cover:
- Perspective, Philosophy & Approach
- How To Set Up Date Ranges
- How to compare year over year or term over term
- Show two metrics on the chart at once
- Define Users, Sessions, Page View and Bounce Rate
- How To Set Up Age, Gender, & Interest Tracking
- How to dive into engagement by country, state, and city
- How to compare engagement by desktop, tablet, and mobile device
- Determine sources driving traffic to your site and the engagement by source
- How to analyze top performing and poor performing content
- What is remarketing and how do you use Google Analytics to set this up
- How to block traffic from internal and external IP addresses so they are not counted
Questions? Contact Brooke Warburton, firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Trainer:
Michael Rosenfeld is the author of “The Latest Digital Strategy Tactics To Ensure Your Success”
Michael’s firm, WebConnection, was founded in 1995 and was one of the first website design firms in the State Of Maryland. In 2010, Michael predicted that there was an opportunity to provide high level digital strategy consulting to organizations that already had a website but needed recommendations on how to optimize it and drive targeted traffic. He felt there was no way these organizations could keep up with the always-changing digital landscape on their own. He marketed this service and the first opportunity came from the United States Army who needed assistance with GoArmy.com. After a year long, successful engagement which included interviewing people at the pentagon and several trips to Fort Knox in Kentucky, he realized that providing executive level digital consulting was his calling.
Today, WebConnection consists of a talented group of Digital Strategy experts that work with small to mid-sized organizations on an outsourced, fractional basis as their Chief Digital Officers (CDO’s).