- This event has passed.
Content Creation for Busy People
Jan 19, 2021 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm EST$25
Create an entire year’s worth of content in hours instead of weeks!
Writing and planning your marketing content can feel really complicated. You may wonder what to write about, where to put it, who’s going to care, and how in the heck you’ll get it all done.
Instead, what if you could hit the EASY button and build targeted messages that resonate, outlining an entire year’s worth of content in hours instead of weeks?
You’ll be able to create seriously effective content 10x faster, when you match ancient storytelling principles with the power of a cascading content strategy.
Stop wasting time on ineffective content.
Wouldn’t you like to hit the EASY button?
This class is for anyone who is responsible for writing marketing messages and creating content for a brand, company, or organization, including:
- Digital Media Managers who struggle to keep up with demands
- Sales and Marketing Writers who aren’t converting as many prospects as they’d like
- HR Teams who need to recruit qualified, culture-fit candidates
- Nonprofit Advocates who compete for the attention of donors and participants
Training: Content Creation for Busy People
Date: January 19, 2021, 8:30am – 12:30pm
Location: Your remote workspace
Instructor: Whitney Hahn, Master Message Designer @ Digital Bard
$500 through grant support, techfrederick is able to offer this class for $25
- Learn five of the essential aspects of messages that light up our brains and capture our attention.
- Write and refine these story ingredients for your own brand, business, or organization.
- Know how to put the right elements, in the right order, to quickly outline everything from press releases and video scripts, to website pages and social media posts.
- Discover how to efficiently pull every ounce of usefulness out of ONE core piece of content.
- Leave with a content outline and publication calendar for the entire year.
About the Trainer:
Whitney Hahn is a Master Message Designer at Digital Bard in Frederick, MD. They specialize in helping tech, consulting professionals, and non-profits become customer magnets. A StoryBrand Certified Guide and Coach, Whitney writes compelling marketing messages, strategic video production plans, and digital promotion campaigns that return 2-5X national engagement averages. She writes, speaks and consults about the power of online video and integrated marketing campaigns. Whitney also hosts “The Zesty Marketing Podcast,” available on iTunes, Stitcher and more. She holds a Master of Science degree in Management and Leadership, serves on the advisory board for techfrederick and on the Leadership Frederick Council. In her previous lives, Whitney has been a radio DJ, a TV show host (appearing on “Late Night with Conan O’Brien” and Animal Planet) and the marketing director for a zoo. She plays a respectable game of “Jeopardy!” and a disrespectable game of “Cards Against Humanity.”
** As this training is funded by State of MD EARN Grant funding, the information requested throughout the registration and participation process is REQUIRED by the State of Maryland for their tracking and statistical purposes. All information collected is confidential**
Questions? Contact Brooke Warburton email@example.com.