Join us for a 1 day course to gain exposure to AWS’s deep learning solutions. We’ll cover exactly how deep learning works, scenarios where deep learning makes sense, and utilize hands on labs.
You’ll learn how to run deep learning models on the cloud
using Amazon SageMaker and the MXNet framework and how to deploy your deep learning
models using services like AWS Lambda while designing intelligent systems on AWS.
BONUS: Planning to sit for an AWS certification within 3 months? The class includes 1 exam seat of your choice!
Training: Deep Learning on AWS
Date: Friday | July 8, 2022 | 9 am – 4:30 pm
Location: Your Remote Workspace
Instructor(s): AWS training and certification
$600/person $50, through grant support, techfrederick is able to offer these sessions at a reduced rate
In this course you will:
- Learn how to define machine learning (ML) and deep learning
- Learn how to identify the concepts in a deep learning ecosystem
- Use Amazon SageMaker and the MXNet programming framework for deep learning workloads
- Fit AWS solutions for deep learning deployments
This course is intended for:
- Developers who are responsible for developing deep learning applications
- Developers who want to understand the concepts behind deep learning and how to implement a deep learning solution on AWS Cloud
- Wondering if this course is right for you? Just ask!
We recommend that attendees have:
- A basic understanding of ML processes
- Knowledge of AWS core services like Amazon EC2 and AWS SDK
- Knowledge of a scripting language like Python
Questions? Contact Brooke Warburton, email@example.com
*** As this training is funded by State of MD EARN Grant funding, the information requested throughout the registration and participation process is REQUIRED by the State of Maryland for their tracking and statistical purposes. ***