Prepare for the CEH certification and learn to think like a hacker while looking for system weaknesses and vulnerabilities. Free CEH v11 exam voucher included.
Given the many cybersecurity attacks and great volume of personal data at risk, plus the potential legal liabilities, the need for certified ethical hackers is quite high. This course is a must-take for anyone responsible for network and data security who is looking to get CEH certified.
UPDATE: CLASS IS FULL!
Complete registration to add your name to the waitlist!
During the training, you will:
- Work towards mastering an ethical hacking methodology that can be used in penetration testing to lawfully assess the security of a system.
- Have access to over 140 EC Council security experts designed labs, which mimic real-time scenarios to help you “live” through an attack as if it were real. You’ll also be given access to over 2,200 commonly used hacking tools to immerse you into the hacker world.
Topics covered during the Course:
- Network scanning
- Packet sniffing
- Social Engineering
- DoS/DDoS attacks
- Session hijacking
- Webserver and web application attacks and countermeasures
- SQL injection attacks
- Wireless encryption
- Cloud computing threats
- Cryptography ciphers
- Penetration testing
- Hacking challenges on steroids
- Emerging attack vectors
- Malware reverse engineering
- Operation technology
Training: Certified Ethical Hacker v11 + Exam Seat
Dates: 5 live sessions: Feb 7-8,14-15, 22 | 8:30am – 4:30pm
Location: Your Remote Workspace
Instructor(s): Global Knowledge
$2300 $150, through grant funding techfrederick is able to offer this course at a reduced rate
Before attending you should have:
- At least two years of IT security experience
- A strong working knowledge of TCP/IP
Who is this Course intended for:
- Security officers
- Security professionals
- Site administrators
- Penetration testers
- Individuals concerned about the integrity of network infrastructure
Questions? Contact Brooke Warburton, firstname.lastname@example.org