Gain the fundamentals of what security-oriented services are available to you, as well as why and how the security services can help meet the security needs of your organization.
AWS Security Essentials covers fundamental AWS Cloud security concepts, including AWS access control, data encryption methods, and how network access to your AWS infrastructure can be secured. Based on the AWS Shared Security Model, this course teaches where in the AWS Cloud you are responsible for implementing security.
This course enables you to dive deep, ask questions, work through solutions, and get feedback from an AWS-accredited instructor with deep technical knowledge. This fundamental-level course is part of the AWS Training and Certification Security learning path.
NOTE: This class is limited to 15 seats, preference will be given to techfrederick members in the event of a waitlist
This class is intended for:
- IT business-level professionals interested in cloud security practices
- Security professionals with minimal working knowledge of AWS
- Working knowledge of IT security practices and infrastructure concepts
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
Training: AWS Security Essentials
Date: Friday, July 9, 2021 | 8:30am – 4pm
Location: Your remote workspace
Instructor: Amazon Web Services, Training and Certification
$580 through grant support, techfrederick is able to offer this class for $30
Participants will cover how to:
- Identify security benefits and responsibilities when using the AWS Cloud
- Understand the access control and management features of AWS
- Understand the different data encryption methods to secure sensitive data
- Secure network access to your AWS resources
** As this training is funded by State of MD EARN Grant funding, the information requested throughout the registration and participation process is REQUIRED by the State of Maryland for their tracking and statistical purposes. All information collected is confidential**
Questions? Contact Brooke Warburton email@example.com.