Tired of AI Hype? Get down to business in this interactive workshop that lets you explore AI’s professional potential.
Preference given to techfrederick members. Not yet a member? Join HERE
Businesses often find it challenging to understand how AI works, which makes it hard to anticipate risks or fully realize the benefits. Achieve clarity amidst the AI buzz in our interactive workshop, tailored to unveil the pragmatic side of AI enablement.
- understand the fundamentals of AI and how to use it in business settings.
- recognize common challenges and risks associated with AI implementation.
- explore real-world AI success stories and learn from industry experiences.
- practice using ChatGPT to draft text and image content, generate complex instructions, and complete otherwise tedious research
- identify actionable AI strategies tailored to their specific business needs.
Training: AI Enablement: Unleashing the Potential of Artificial Intelligence
Date: December 6th | 10AM – Noon
Location: Your Remote Workspace
Cost: $25, through grant funding techfrederick is able to offer this course at a reduced rate
This training is intended for:
- Professionals who are curious about the practical uses of AI in business, including small business owners, CEOs, project managers, product managers, content writers, HR/training specialists, programmers, marketers, and others who need to do more with less.
Questions? Contact Brooke Faulkner, email@example.com
About the Trainer
Whitney Hahn loves asking insightful questions that solve big problems. She is a strategic communications expert that helps companies solve growth challenges today while building in-house capabilities for tomorrow.
Whitney is a fractional Chief Marketing Officer for select clients who need marketing leadership to accelerate results but don’t have a CMO on staff. She also advises on marketplace positioning, product offering, and employee recruitment.
She is the creator of the “Video Business Playbook,” a combination of tools and training that accelerates growth for video production companies.
Whitney works with small businesses as a “Business Made Simple” Certified Coach, guiding leaders through proven frameworks that transform businesses into thriving revenue machines.
Whitney serves on the advisory boards for techfrederick and Leadership Frederick County, and has a Master of Science degree in Business Management and Leadership.
Whitney’s insights on marketing, leadership, and hanging on for dear life have been featured in two books and dozens of podcasts. She is a frequent speaker and facilitator at business events and workshops.
In her previous lives, Whitney has been a radio DJ, a TV show host (appearing on “Late Night with Conan O’Brien” and Animal Planet) and the marketing director for a zoo.
She plays a respectable game of “Jeopardy!” and a disrespectable game of “Cards Against Humanity.”
*** As this training is funded by State of MD EARN Grant funding, the information requested throughout the registration and participation process is REQUIRED by the State of Maryland for their tracking and statistical purposes. ***